Anyone else run into this problem?

If I call a NetStream's pause() function and pass a value of FALSE, it's
supposed to unpause it. However, if I do so after a few milliseconds on an
FLV that's encoded without any audio, the pause(false) does the exact
opposite! If I run the same code on an FLV that has audio, it works
perfectly!

I encoded lots of different ways in Sorenson Squeeze and with the Quicktime
exporter using various codecs and bitrates, but nothing solves the problem.
The only way to fix it is to call a pause(true) immediately before calling
pause(false).

I've set up an interactive test file so you can see exactly what I'm talking
about. It has a sample FLA, two FLVs (one with audio, one without), and the
original WMV video. Just click the buttons to see the behavior. Download the
1.9MB file at:
http://www.greensock.com/NetStream_Bug.zip

I know you're thinking "why would you want to call pause(false) if you're
already playing the NetStream", but....well...it's a long story and you'll
just have to trust me.

Like I said, I figured out a way around it, but I'm sending this e-mail out
for two reasons:
1) Maybe you guys can find an error in my code (not that the code is the
least bit complex, but I've been known to miss the obvious)
2) Maybe someone else has run into the same problem and would be helped by
the simple hack I'm using

Here's some sample code (not what I'd use in my application - just a
simplified version to show the bug):

var _nc:NetConnection = new NetConnection();
_nc.connect(null);
var _ns:NetStream = new NetStream(_nc);
video_obj.attachVideo(_ns);
_ns.play("without_audio.flv");
var delayInterval_num:Number = setInterval(resume, 200);

function resume():Void {
        //_ns.pause(true); //Uncomment this line and it'll work again.
Shouldn't have to though.
        _ns.pause(false);
        clearInterval(delayInterval_num);
}