Hi Danny,

Maybe make it a

public var pParent:Clarss;

or if you don't want your var to be accessed directly outside the class
(best practice)

class Clarss {
        private var _pParent:Clarss;

        function Clarss(tParent:Clarss) {
                pParent = (tParent != undefined) ? tParent : this;
        }

        public function get pParent():Clarss {
                return _pParent;
        }

        public function set pParent(value:Clarss):Void {
                _pParent = value;

HTH

Alain