Hi all

Just trying to create a box in actionscript into an empty movieclip. I
then wanted to reurn the _x postion of the box, but it's just not
happening for me. Here is my code. Any ideas?

Cheers all

Stage.scaleMode = "scale";
////Create a box to encapsulate the loader indicator
var bW:Number = 200;//Width of loader
var bH:Number = 8;//Height of loader
var bLC:Number = 0x777777;//Colour of loader box
var bFC:Number = 0xFFFFFF;//Fill colour of loader box
var inC:Number = 0x4654FF;//Fill colour of indicator
var loaderBox_mc:MovieClip = this.createEmptyMovieClip("loaderBox_mc",
this.getNextHighestDepth());
loaderBox_mc.beginFill(bFC, 100);
loaderBox_mc.lineStyle(1, bLC, 100);
loaderBox_mc.moveTo((Stage.width/2)-bW/2, (Stage.height/2)-bH/2);
loaderBox_mc.lineTo((Stage.width/2)+bW/2, (Stage.height/2)-bH/2);
loaderBox_mc.lineTo((Stage.width/2)+bW/2, (Stage.height/2)+bH/2);
loaderBox_mc.lineTo((Stage.width/2)-bW/2, (Stage.height/2)+bH/2);
loaderBox_mc.moveTo((Stage.width/2)-bW/2, (Stage.height/2)-bH/2);
loaderBox_mc.endFill();
trace(loaderBox_mc._x)

Lee Marshall.
Senior Media Designer/Developer

Transart Educational Marketing Systems
Clare Hall
Parsons Green
St Ives Business Park
St Ives
Cambridgeshire PE27 4WY

Tel Direct Dial: +44(0)1480 499213
Tel General Enquiries: +44(0)1480 499200
Fax: +44(0)1480 499201
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
web: www.transart.co.uk <http://www.transart.co.uk/>

Confidentiality notice:
Please note that the information contained herein is highly confidential
and may also be privileged and is for the named recipient(s) only, on no
account should any part or details be disclosed to any third party
without the prior written consent of Transart.  In the event that you
are not the intended recipient then please delete it and any copies that
you have made and contact me on the above number.

General statement:
Any statements made, or intentions expressed in this communication may
not necessarily reflect the view of Transart.  Be advised that no
content herein may be held binding upon Transart or any associated
company unless confirmed by the issuance of a formal contractual
document or purchase order.