is there somebody with flash sandy installed on mac with flash 8 ?
I need to know how to point the path, because so far I have a lot of errors trying to run the simple box example (I'm using flash sandy 1.1, I've used already the 1.2, without results so far).

someone  in the forum already told me that might be the path but using:

preferences, actionscript 2.0 settings and adding the path:

macintosh HD:applications:macromedia flash 8:sandy as path nothing happens, so if I missing something, please throw me a life saver, I'm drowning.

Regards

Gustavo Duenas