well, I saw the suite for web, the premium and is great!!....I hope I can get a quote for the full and two licenses as soon as they can.

Regards

gustavo Duenas

On Mar 27, 2007, at 8:09 AM, Ian Thomas wrote:

For those who haven't seen it yet, Adobe's site has been updated with
details about Flash CS3 (and the rest of the new Creative Suite).

http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/

Ian