Not sure about a company that offer those services although i am sure there
are ones out there.  But you can basically create that yourself by looking
into SOX (soundExchange) and LAME.

Both are open source / freeware utilities that run on both windows and
linux/unix.  They will require some work on your end to get there.

Hope this helps