Hi All,

I have a little bit of a dilemma here. I have some Tweens that Im scripting
and when they are done I want to trigger something else. but for some
reasons I cant get the Delegate class to talk directly to the rest of the
app.

I can talk to the rest of the class directly such as
_level0.instance1."nextfunction" but of course in terms of portability this
is not acceptable.

Any pointers are really appreciated.

class Mover
{

   var button_btn : MovieClip;

   function Mover() {
       _level0.button_btn._alpha = 0;
       init();
   }

   function init() {

   var myTween:Tween = new Tween(_level0.button_btn, "_alpha",
mx.transitions.easing.Elastic.easeOut,0, 100, 3, true);

   myTween.onMotionFinished = function() {
       Delegate.create(this, record);

   function record() {
       trace("recordReached");