I think I've coded myself into a corner on this, but I'm hoping someone's
either found a solution or knows first hand that I'm out of luck.

The project I'm working on requires that the user/developer of the swf be
able to supply a blurb of text with a list of 1 to n links (text and url).
My swf needs to suck in this information from a text/xml file and display it
all pretty like and be accessible using keyboard only navigation (this is a
tiny part of a larger app).

I thought the obvious way to do this would be with an HTML enabled
TextField. The user's could type up a simple text file with HTML text and
hyperlinks -- HTML is accessible right?

I'm hoping I'm missing something stupid here that needs to be done to allow
me to move focus to the hyperlink in the TextField to allow the user to
follow the link. Am I hopelessly out of luck?

Jer