Preloading works super fine! Thank you very much for this class.

I am preloading a bunch of FLVs. Once they get at 100%, how do I access them
using a NetStream object (or other) ?

(I need to implement something that initates the playback of the first one,
when it reaches the end I must start the second one, so on...)