I have a main class that will act as a holder for the rest of my classes,
somethig like this:

//start sample
import com.views.*;

class com.Application {

   var menuL            : MovieClip;
   var contentLL        : MovieClip;
   var footerL            : MovieClip;
   var mc                 : MovieClip;

   var target            : Application;

   public function Application ( target:MovieClip ) {

       mc = target;
       menuL             = mc.createEmptyMovieClip("menuL",
mc.getNextHighestDepth() );
       contentLL        = mc.createEmptyMovieClip("contentL",
mc.getNextHighestDepth());
       contentLL._y = 73;

   init();

   }

   private function init() {

       contentLL.loadMovie("intro.swf");
       menuL.loadMovie("menu.swf");

//end sample
The content load perfectly but only the latest movie plays as if the latest
movie stealed all the motion Tweens and used them leaving the first movie
"naked".

Is this something common?