Hi All,

I have designed a flash player for our website i.e.
http://www.authorstream.com

When i am playing it with full url i.e. http://www.authorstream.com it's
playing perfectly fine.
But when i am playing it as http://authorstream.com it's not playing within
slide movements i.e. gotoAndPlay are not working. Even though xml parsing
and slide loading in player is working fine. Which i thought could be the
case that's why i loaded policy file in the player from
http://www.authorstream.com. But problem is still there. I also needed
policy file so that it can be played from any third party website/blogs.

What can be the possible reason? Any help will be appriciated as you can see
the player is already online and i am not finding any clue for such a
behaviour. The requirement is it shall work fine from both www and without
www url.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vivek Lakhanpal