get a mac my friend ;)

Regards

Gustavo Duenas
On Apr 10, 2007, at 11:17 AM, Dennis - I Sioux wrote:

A bit weird to ask such a lame question...
But my co-worker has to order some working stations for more flash (game) developers.. and was wondering what are handy computer specs for such.

Especially what reduces large compiling time (besides using flasc and handy file seperation and such).

Does anyone have an opinion.. or if it's an old subject.. a link?

With kind regards,

Dennis
I Sioux