Hi,

the problem is "Note: I had set the "USEMX" option in flash develop to
true..."
Setting the option to true, means mtasc is passed a flag -mx which means: do
NOT use the mx classes.

So you are not compiling the delegate class into your project. If you want
to use the -mx flag, simply create an injection swf, that contains:
import mx.utils.Delegate;
var cls0:Delegate;

greetz
JC