Sorry for the question, I found some examples on google but I still cannot
figure out what's worng with my code. I hope you guys can help me.

My original array was:
var mm_array:Array = ["Corporate", "Fund of Funds",  "Single Manager Funds",
"Perfomance", "Client Services"];

Now I want to load those values from an .asp file. My asp returns a string
like:
mivariable=Corporate, Fund of Funds, Single Manager Funds, Perfomance,
Client Services

So, Im trying this:
loadVariablesNum("FlashMenuLoader.asp", 0, "GET");

var mm_array = mivariable.split(",");

But I'm getting an undefined value. What's wrong?

Thanks in advance.