While reading this back, I think my answer had nothing to do with your
question. But heck, might do some gooed somewhere ;)

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Smeets,
Ben
Sent: donderdag 12 april 2007 11:51
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] creating MovieClip frames via code?

You can use e.g. the technique described below in conjunction with the
onEnterFrame method of the movieclip object. It is not possible to
"create" frames through AS, but it is possible to react on a frame
change (a 1 framed mc also animates. It just sits on the same frame
conceptually).

Try something like this in frame 1 of your Movieclip to get the picture:
(make sure you draw something in it to see the effect)

this.onEnterFrame = function() {
        this._x += 1;
}

You see? It will animate across the screen. Hope this helps you enough
to get the bigger picture.

Ben