This is going to be AS2, and I'm in the early stages so I can incorporate
pretty much anything.  The ad server is RealMedia 24/7

On 4/13/07, Alias™ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Right - FABridge is awesome, but might be a bit too bleeding edge for
this particular purpose...

http://flexapps.macromedia.com/labs/fabridge/samples/FABridgeSample.html

Marlon - what player version are you targeting? How far along is your
project? Are you using AS2 or AS3? Where are your ads coming from? Are
you using a commercial ad server (e.g. Tangozebra, Doubleclick, etc)?

Let us know,
Alias