Sorry, did want to at least give the site I have under construction so you
can see what I am talking about. Code is also available:
http://www.fjroadtrip.com - click on Interactive map.

On 4/14/07, Jonathan Berry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello all,
Did a search on Google for this, but really didn't know what to search
for. I have a series of textarea components that are dynamically generated
through createClassObject as children of movieclips and at runtime they are
not scrollable or selectable. Hope this is not too easy, but I had this
problem before when I had a movie wherein I generated list components as
children of a scrollPane and I had to mess with the DepthManager, which I
tried again-but I would just like a definitive answer, O noble Flash
wizards. A tutorial or anything you have to help my search would be great.
Thank you in advance.

--
Jonathan Berry, M.A.
IT Consultant

This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. ?? 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.
This information is confidential information and is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.