Hi there

The project I am currently working on has a character that needs to talk
hence I need to find a voice over artist.

I have never had to deal with this side of things before so would appreciate
any advice on how to find one. I am based in the South West of England
however I am happy to work with anyone remotely if this is advisable.

So any recommendations where to find a voice over artist much appreciated as
is any other advice on this matter.

Thanks

Paul