Hi List,

I'm quite new to flash and have run into 2 problems with a project I'm working on. I've got a ScrollPane of which I set the contentPath to display a document(another swf) inside it. This works during testing and in firefox, whenever I try in IE6 and IE7 the document only displays after I click on the next or previous button which is supposed to change frames of the document (which it does fine). The scrollbar does not appear either
until some resize code is run (also only happens in IE6 and IE7).

My second problem is that for some obscure (to me) reason I cannot duplicate my resizing code, it runs but whenever I try to set the size of a movie clip inside a window component it does not work outside of testing.
Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Petrus