And a screen shot won't work? I'm going to say that yes, technically it is
physically possible to do what you're asking. I'm just not sure the best
way. I don't think (though I could be wrong here) that flash can spit out a
bitmap from a movieclip, or that it can really spit out images at all. It
can, however, turn a movieclip into a bitmap in a running swf. I've never
had to actually get the bitmap out of the swf before though, so I'm not
sure. What's it for?