Hello,
I'm looking at simulating the physics of a pile of irregular objects in Flash. The idea is that you drop irregular object on the pile and it decides where to stop, if you remove an object then it decides whether the ones above it fall etc.
Has anyone seen any good tutorials, books or code to do this.
I'm aware of the APE project (http://www.cove.org/ape/) but it looks a bit over specced and not very finished. Some one of this list also mentioned the O reilly game physics book (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/physicsgame/) but hadn't trried it out.

I'd be grateful for any pointers to get me started on this.

Cheers

Joe

Joe Cutting
Computer exhibits and installations
www.joecutting.com
The Fishergate Centre, 4 Fishergate, York, YO10 4FB
01904 624681

As of 30th October 2006 I have a new office so
please note my new address and phone number _______________________________________________