From: Helmut Granda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 1:36 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] SuperScript (R) with html dynamic content

Hi All,

I have been trying to figure out a way to add the copyright symbol as
superscript without success, some people have gone as far as duplicating the
font and editing the copyright symbol to match the one in a superscript.
This is for a dynamic textfield with HTML text.

Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks,
Helmut

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com