Why not Sandy3D ???

Waseem Shahzad wrote:
Hello Flashcoders

I am trying to rotate a cube which i made in the flash authoring
environment. However it is not a real cube but I don't want to use API to
make a cube first and then rotate it. I want that a cube which have a
specific design then it is rotate in the 3d environment using flash
Actionscript.

Please help me I don't find any solution and now i think that might be it is
not possible to rotate such type of cube.

Thanx in advance.