Hello,

I recently purchased Flash CS3 as part of CS3.

To start, I wanted to use the following packages:

fl.video.FLVPlayback
fl.controls.Button

When I tried to import these, I was surprised to get an error that these classes could not be found.

I looked in the directories to see why (Mac OSX). I found the directory:

Adobe Flash CS3:Configuration:ActionScript 3.0:Classes:fl

In here, I found the following packages: lang, livepreview, motion, transitions

but no video or controls.

I don't know if these other ones are built in, but it doesn't appear so as a simple import statement causes a compile error.

Has anyone encountered this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

--