Nothing prevents you from exporting to those dimensions, although there is
an argument that keeping sizes divisible by 16 helps with quality.

I did a little looking into it. See:
http://www.coderkind.com/?p=14

On 09/05/07, nik crosina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

My client has has just told me (they are also supplying th evideo
assets) that they are ahving problems creating flv files and keeping
the aspect ratio of 16:9.

The dimensions of the clip are to be 624×351pixel. I can't think of
anything that could prevent an flv from being created with these
parameters, but will investigate now; I though I post this immediately
now, as the deadline is tomorrow afternoon and we have 6:20pm here in
teh UK.

Thanks for any ideas!

NIk