Please, test the code below:

import flash.geom.Transform;
import flash.geom.ColorTransform;
var transf:Transform = new Transform(mc);
var color:ColorTransform = new ColorTransform();
transf.colorTransform = color;
color.rgb = 0x990000;
trace(color.rgb);
trace("0x"+color.rgb.toString(16));
if (parseInt(color.rgb.toString(16)) === 990000) {
trace("ok");
}

[]'s
Leandro Amano

On 5/10/07, Paul V. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...I am wanting to run a color of instance test.   I am wondering if I can
do this?

attachMovie("shapes","shapes",num);

if( shapes /*color*/  == 0x333333){
// action(s)
}

// this is sudo code but basically I want to know if I can test for color.

Thanks,

Vdst.

Leandro Amano
Digital Bug