Anti-alias for animation (not readability)

--
eric e. dolecki
senior interactive engineer

On 5/10/07, pedr browne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I have a seemingly simple situation which is causing me a real problem.

I am moving a dynamic textfield along the x-axis and the text seems to
vibrate, making it virtually unreadable.

The textfield is multiline, autosizing and created dynamically, with
embedFonts set to true. It is styled with a textFormat which sets it's
font
to one I have imported to the library.

I have tried various fonts and all suffer the same issue.

If anyone has any ideas please help me out as I am stuck.

Thanks a lot.