Hello :)

you don't limit your while loop instruction ?

  while ( --i > -1)
  {

  }

EKA+ :)

2007/5/11, Steven Sacks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Even more optimized

public static function center():Void
{
    var targetClip:MovieClip = MovieClip(arguments.shift());
    centerX:Number = targetClip._x + (targetClip._width / 2);
    centerY:Number = targetClip._y + (targetClip._height / 2);
    var i:Number = arguments.length;
    while (i--)
    {
       arguments[i]._x = centerX;