Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 4:18 PM
Subject: [Flashcoders] Flash chat options

Does anyone have any suggestions to the best way to implement a Flash based
chatroom (Can be commercial, but I have a low budget). I'm after something
that utilizes a free XML socket server and something that works efficiently
on a server without any nast polling.

I've tried implementing ElectroServer but it wasn't really an option with my
current hosting situation and in general the documentation on the site
seemed sparse.

I don't anticipate many more than 20-30 concurrent users.

Any links/help appreciated thanks,
Mick