-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wayne
McManus
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 4:04 PM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] CVS and Flash best practice advice needed

Hi all,

does anyone have any thoughts or links regarding best-practice when it comes
to CVS and Flash? I'm looking into creating a repository but am unsure what
the best setup might be regarding the location of .as, .fla, .html files?

I notice Flex makes use of a "bin" directory; is this a good thing to
establish now for standard Flash development (does Flash CS3 remain flexible
in where you can store classes, publish to, etc)?

Any suggestions welcome, thanks (except "use Subversion!"; I have to use CVS
unfortunately!).

DISCLAIMER:
This communication may be confidential and privileged and the views expressed
herein may be personal and are not necessarily the views of ReDIM.
It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and then delete the email and any copies of it.