Where are you getting 'myName'? Is that a unique name per instance?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Mackin
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 6:33 AM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] problem creating multiple instances

After reading your first e-mail I did go through and make a change
here, but it did not resolve the issue.
_mcLibrary = _scope.attachMovie(libraryLink, "mcLibrary"+myName,
_scope.getNextHighestDepth());

The line you mention is not the MovieClip reference for the plane,
but a MovieClip created to create a BitmapData object.
_bd = new BitmapData(_mcLibrary._width, _mcLibrary._height, true,
0x000000);

This BitmapData object is later placed into the plane reference
MovieClip.  At least that is my understanding... YIKES!
_di = new DistortImage(_mc, _bd, vQuality, hQuality);

I'm not able to post the class inside the e-mail anymore, it exceeds
the maximum file size allowed by flashcoders.  If you need the class
file again I will create a link to all of the files.

Thanks for your response!