link seems broken here.

2007/5/23, Ash Warren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
A loooong time ago it seems these things were all over flashkit etc. and now
well not so much ;)

Anyway, I wanted to create a scroller on an arc or radius like this example:

http://s12987.gridserver.com/arc_scroller_example.jpg

Can anyone point me in the right direction to create something like this?  I
have no problem coding a simple single-axis scrollbar but have been having
problems with this one trying to keep it on the curved track.

Thank you so much in advance.