Gmail is that good in searching your mails, that it pops up
advertising related to the words within your (private) mails! Look at
the right side! Yeah!

Each of us, who is using Gmail for flashcoders is storing the same
information - which is the definition of redundance, isn't it? So,
don't get me wrong, I like Flashcoders Mailinglist, because it just
works for me, but why do Forums or (Google) Groups not work as well?

There are at least two german web forums (flashforum.de and
flashhilfe.de), which are highly used, but it can't beat the
international discussions of Flashcoders.

And: I would also not split Flashcoders..

Matthias