Figured it out:

I'm using runtime shared libraries. These are automatically imported in frame 1. The classes in my movie are not exported until frame 5!

So, the version of the compiled classes that I'm getting are from the rsl's !!! We're using rsl's to share assets and not code, but one specific rsl it also compiles some of the classes. So, now I'm going into that one and just extracting the assets that will be shared.

Whew.  I'm so happy that there was a logical explanation.

-James