Check out Xray

http://osflash.org/xray/

One of its features is it lets you take snapshots of the current application so you can see where your movieclip is.

Xray is the best thing to happen to Flash Development. Ever.

Rock on John Grden! \m/

Jonathan Berry wrote:
Hello all, I searched the archives for this, but could not find anything
close to it. I am using a MovieClipLoader and seem to be able to xscale and
yscale the loaded images from the MCL. However, I cannot set width or height
on the images; they actually disappear. I sized my stage up to 1000h by
1000w to see if the images were just being resized and set at an x/y off the
stage somewhere, but no images seen. Any help/insight you have on setting
width/height much to be appreciated.