Hello,

        I am trying to make an animated button. This is what I have so far.
I have a blank button graphic, a blank movie clip for the animation, and a
downstate blank button.

I make a new symbol (button)
In the Up frame I have the blank button graphic and then I put a text box on
it and put in the text of the button,

In the Over Frame, I remove the blank button graphic and put in the movie
clip making sure the text is on top

In the Down Frame, I remove the movie clip and put in the downstate blank
button making sure the text is on top

In the Hit frame I draw a large rectangle that covers the whole button.

Then when I try the button the mouse has to be on the part of the button
which does not contain the text box to work. Obviously I want the button to
work no matter where on the button the mouse is hovering.

What am I doing wrong????