Yeah, it's the event handling that would throw me for a loop - I mean
making/responding to a custom event is easy, but detecting and then
firing a USER created event that doesn't currently exist in the Flash
player is where I don't follow how it would be possible without some
third party solution.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O Learning & Leadership Development