Problem fixed...i was using some old html templates to display the swf in
the browser...when i used CS3 with the new AC_RunActiveContent.js it fixed
everything!

CPU usage is down to about 11% fantastic...now i have another problem about
the component not working if i export all my classes on a frame rather thatn
frame 1.

i'll write a new message for this.

c.