Hey Gustavo,

/Programming Flex 2 /by O'Reilly is a good read.

http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Flex-comprehensive-creating-applications/dp/059652689X

Cheers,
Nick

Gustavo Duenas wrote:
Hi coders, would anyone recommend me a good book or books to resolve all my questions about customizing components in AS3 using flex and doing AS3 projects in flex... Because it seems a very dumb questions the ones I did, but the true, I'm clueless.

Regards

Gustavo Duenas