This is not a *major* issue but it's really annoying. I have two buttons that navigate back and forth through a series of images. (Flash 8, AS2). They work fine when I first open the SWF. But on the same screen is an input textfield with which a user can add or change a title. The title change is saved when the textfield loses focus (via onKillFocus()).

The problem is that once the user inputs a title, the two controller buttons only work intermittently -- sometimes once out of every two clicks, but often worse than that. The only way the buttons will work every time is if the user moves the cursor completely off the button and then back on. In that case the buttons work very dependably.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

::. clive