Hi,

Hi, I've stumbled upon this function call in Excel:
=LINEST(A1:A7,B1:B7^{1,2,3})

And I'm having issues with this last bit:
"B1:B7^{1,2,3}"

Let's say B1:B7 is an array from 1 to 7 considering this Excel notation:
"B1:B7"

It would look like this in ActionScript:

var n1:Number = 1;
var n2:Number = 2;
var n3:Number = 3;
var n4:Number = 4;
var n5:Number = 5;
var n6:Number = 6;
var n7:Number = 7;

var myArray:Array = [n1, n2, n3, n4, n5, n6, n7];

Now, if I change this, considering the following Excel notation:
"B1:B7^2"

It would look like this ActionScript:

var n1:Number = Math.pow(1, 2);
var n2:Number = Math.pow(2, 2);
var n3:Number = Math.pow(3, 2);
var n4:Number = Math.pow(4, 2);
var n5:Number = Math.pow(5, 2);
var n6:Number = Math.pow(6, 2);
var n7:Number = Math.pow(7, 2);

var myArray:Array = [n1, n2, n3, n4, n5, n6, n7];

But what on earth happens to the array with this Excel notation???
"B1:B7^{1,2,3}"

--Daniel