This is the one:
C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Flash 8\en\First
Run\ActionsPanel\ActionScript_1_2\ActionsPanel.xml

or, you can safely modify the copy of the same file available in ur home
directory, in here:

C:\Documents and Settings\<<username>>\Local Settings\Application
Data\Macromedia\Flash 8\en\Configuration\ActionsPanel\ActionScript_1_2

scroll down to the typeinfo nodes.

--
Arul Prasad
http://arulprasad.blogspot.com