thanks for all the help guys. I am going to play with sort and see if I
can't get this to work.

On 7/6/07, Steve Abaffy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am not sure if there is a sort method for arrays such as
Array.Sort(direction) if such a function does not exists then you can
always
write a quick bubble sort function.

function bubblesort(ArrayName){
        changesmade = true;
        for(y = 0; y < ArrayName.Length; y++{
                if(changesmade){
                        changesmade = false;
                        for(x = 0; x < ArrayName.Length-1; x++){
                                if(ArrayName[x] < ArrayName[x+1]){
                                        temp = ArrayName[x];
                                        ArrayName[x] = ArrayName[x+1];
                                        ArrayName[x+1] = temp;
                                        Changesmade = true;
        Return ArrayName;
}
If you want to sort in accending order or descending order as well the if
statement just needs to have the less than sign changed to a greater than
sign. There are ways of speeding this function up you can put in a
variable
that checks to see if you made any changes to the array with each pass
If no changes were made then array is sorted. But I might not bother with
this step for only 10 variables.