-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Corban
Baxter
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 7:20 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] least to greatest

Hey all I have a list of 10 numbers that I need to push into and array from
least to greatest fairly often. What would be the fastest way to get this
accomplished? Or maybe just anyway to get this done would be a great help
thanks.

--
Corban Baxter
http://www.projectx4.com

DISCLAIMER:
This communication may be confidential and privileged and the views expressed
herein may be personal and are not necessarily the views of ReDIM.
It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the  information in it is strictly
prohibited.If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and then delete the
email and any copies of it.