Hello :)

no solution for the moment for your problem :) The fullscreen mod disabled
the input fields.. Adobe implement this restriction but i don't know why ?

EKA+ :)

2007/7/6, Izaias / Grafikonstruct <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi everyone!
I have created a website with fullscreen option, using the follow code:

Stage.displayState = "fullScreen" (To enable fullscreen version)
Stage.displayState = "normal" (to back normal view)

But I have a big problem: My website have a form with some editable
fields,
and if I click in fullscreen button, the fields stop edit. I can only put
text in the fields in normal view.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thank you so much.

Izaias Cavalcanti