Mike Lyda wrote:
another option..   flashtracer for firefox (from Alessandro Crugnola)
you need the flash player debug version installed, but flashtracer can be very
handy and entertaining.. (browse the web and see what others are tracing out of
their SWFs..)
I have this installed but I can't make it work ( just lost about an hour in the morning trying to make this work again with no success ) ...

I've tried the debbugers Hans told, but none worked ( or it didn't install on CS 3, or my dumbness can't make them work since I'm a low to mid level actionscripter )...

I still can't figure out what's happening on the browser that make the movie do not work ( it is calling a moviecliploader.onloadinit() but it's not displaying the the loaded movieclip ... )

Thanks again