What is your import statement for the singleton like?

import com.foo.view.MySingletonClass;

Rob

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:10:56 -0400, Matt Muller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, I have a question about class instantiation.

I have a class in this package com.foo.view.playerSkins

I am trying to instantiate a singleton in com.foo.view (1 dir up)

The compiler is throwing the following error...

1120: Access of undefined property TestInstance.

However when its in the same package com.foo.view.playerSkins I can import
and instantiate it.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

MaTT