#import "mc_tween2.as"

I've used Zeh's MC Tween hundreds of times. Probably because I started out
with Ladislav Zigo's engine and it solved all the callback issues. Sure,
putting it in an AS 2.0 project takes a little trick, but toss in a Delegate
or two for a callback and you have a sequencer!

While I would recommend Tweener, Fuse, or TweenLite from here on out - I
still gotta say MC Tween: it saves the world!

THANKS ZEH!

You can see a list of other tween engines over at
http://www.justgooddesign.com/blog/scripted-animation-tweened-and-eased.htm

What might change your mind about switching from any of these to another?

-       Size
-       Syntax
-       Sequencing

Jesse Graupmann