Hey Michael,

For a big european platform i have a multilanguage application that has 11 languages in it now. English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Portugees, Italian, Polish, Swedish, Denish and for Norway.

I remember collecting info from sites like listed below:

http://www.unicode.org/charts/
http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/csettables.html
http://www.biega.com/special-char.html
http://www.tony-franks.co.uk/UTF-8.htm

In flash 7 (was big project.. so mutch work to turn to flash cs :-D ) .. i'm using the following sets:
-Uppercase
-Lowercase
-Numerals
-Punctuation
-Basic Latin
-Latin I
-Latin Extended A
-Latin Extended Add'l

Mind that i'm not using the > -Latin Extended B.

So far we had no complaints with that not being enough characters..
Some fonts we had to extend though.. you got small programs for that.. easy enough to extend the special fonts you'r using. Don't remember if we had to extend Arial though.. i believe it pretty mutch covered everything.
Don't know about Greek either though..

Hope this helps you along..

With kind regards,

Dennis