Are there any server queries in that FLA ?

I noticed that, on a Mac, when you close a Flash IDE SWF Preview that is doing a query (PHP at least), Flash crashes (OS X crash report dialog appears).
This has been a feature since Flash MX 2004.
I hope this is something else as you are describing other conditions

Cedric

Hi guys,

I have one FLA file that crashes Flash about one in 3 or 4 publishes. The FLA was created by someone on a Mac. It appears to be very clean. It is Flash CS3, AS3. This issue is not happening with any of my other projects.

Needless to say this is driving me crazy. Any ideas at all?

ps - I'm on Vista Ultimate. And by 'crash' I mean Flash stops responding and eventually I'm told by Windows that it needs to be closed forcefully.

Jobe Makar
http://www.electrotank.com
http://www.electro-server.com
phone: 252-627-8026